We are looking candidates for the position of Company Secretary Assistant.
- Preparation of Circular Resolution, Minutes of General Meetings, Annual Return and statutory forms/documents
- Ensuring proper and timely filing of the statutory forms/returns to the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM)
- To lead, support and assist the Secretarial Department in all aspects of company secretarial work, statutory files maintenance (i.e. maintain and update company’s statutory books and records) and related statutory requirements.
- Preparation of documents/forms for certification by Company Secretary
- Assisting in organizing Board/Committee Meeting and General Meetings, as well as preparation of agenda papers/meeting files for these meetings (if any)
- Liaising with the External Auditors during audit review and to provide information as requested by the Auditors and liaising with legal advisors on any related agreements which secretarial advice and documents
- To have a clear understanding of the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of association/Constitution and Shareholders/Joint Venture Agreements, where applicable
- Proficient in using MYCOID system amongst others for incorporation of companies, allotment of shares, changes to the directors, managers and secretary etc.
- Responsible for the preparation of Annual Returns using the MBRS systems.
- Able to handle and perform admin functions such as preparing of covers letters, correspondences and maintaining proper filling.
- Advise on, liaise with and ensure clients’ compliance with the Companies Act, 2016 and other relevant statutory requirements
- Liaising with clients, Companies Commission of Malaysia and all other relevant authorities in connection with company secretarial matter
- Liaising with potential clients for the formation / incorporation of new companies, foundation, LLP or other services provided by the company.
- Any other related services assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate should possess at least a Degree in any studies from qualified University in Malaysia or abroad and have at least 2 (or more) years experienced in Company Secretary doing various secretarial works.
- Resourceful, committed and keen to develop a long term career in secretarial firm.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia. Able to communicate in English will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with provisions of the Companies Act 2016, CCM and other relevant regulatory acts, laws and guidelines.
- Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office application, MyCoID, MBRS system for online submissions to SSM.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and able to demonstrate high degree of commitment with initiative, willingness to accept challenges and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work under minimum supervision, under pressure and multi- tasking, good attitude and motivated.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: RM 2,800.00-RM3,600.00 /month
- Other Benefits: Commission, Bonus, EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Medical Claim, Dental Claim
- Strategic office location near transportation hub (BTS and TBS stations)
- Conducive working environment, safe, comfortable and practice work-life balance
- Experience : 2 years and above
Interested ? send your complete resume with picture to our HR email firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.